Monday, July 18, 2011

A Three Way?




English

Español

Portugues

Ok, so this blog has pretty much been non-existent for awhile now and I’m hoping to pick it back up with an added feature as you can probably tell. One of my undergrad degrees was in Spanish, and because of the time I had spent in Buenos Aires Argentina I got to skip all the introductory garbage classes. As part of the degree I had to take a third language, and because Portuguese fit my schedule nicely (and they crammed 2 classes into 1) I took it, and I loved it. The problem, however is that I never get to use Portuguese and I only use Spanish extremely sporadically, and the old saying is if you don’t use it you lose it, and that can be applied to many things. So here I am attempting to write a blog in 3 languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese. We’ll see how this thing turns out.Ok, así que este blog ni ha existido por un montanazo de tiempo, estoy pensando (y estoy haciendo) en escribir otra vez con algunas cosas nuevas tal como ya se ve. Uno de mis grados de universidad del estudiante era español y debido al tiempo tenía viviendo en Buenos Aires Argentina, no tenía que tomar las clases introductorias que a nadie le gustan. También, como parte del plan de estudios tenía que tomar dos una tercera idioma, y portugués combinaba dos clases en uno lo tomé y yo lo gustaba mucho. Pero hay un problema, y esto es que yo nunca puedo usar portugués y sólo hablo el español muy esporádicamente, y hay un dicho viejo que dice si usted no la utiliza usted la pierde, y estoy se puede aplicar a varias cosas en la vida. Entonces, aquí estoy atentando a escribir un blog en tres idiomas: inglés, español y portugués. Ya veremos lo que sucederá.Eu vou ter algo aqui em breve
I intend to begin writing everything in English and translating them into Spanish and Portuguese and probably changing things a bit for each language, and no I will not just use one of those crappy online translators, they simply suck for large translations, but can be helpful at times for smaller things. I hope that I say some pretty ridiculously outrageous things in Spanish and Portuguese, otherwise this would be no fun, so feel free to comment on and in whatever language you read. FYI, I haven’t written or spoken Portuguese extensively since about 2001/2002 or so this could get good.Yo voy a empezar escribiendo en inglés and trasladándolo a español y portugués, tal vez cambiando algunas cosas por cada idioma, y no es el intento mío a utilizar uno de los online traductores por que estos, por la mayoría, son porquerías cuando se tiene que traducir mas que frases simples. Espero que escriba cosas absurdas, ridículas y completamente incorrectas en español y portugués, si no, yo no me divertiría por nada. Por favor comenta en y acerca de cualquier idioma lee. FYI, yo no he hablado ni escrito portugués mucho desde 2001 o 2002 mas o menos, entonces tal vez esta será muy divertido.
Now for content, as though blogs are supposed to have any. I am a gardener / want-to-be farmer and really want to utilize this space for documenting my garden, answering questions and anything else that randomly enters my feeble mind. I live in the Desert Southwest of the United States and will cater to what I live and know, but let’s see where this takes us.Ahora, para el contenido del blog, como si los blogs se necesitan tenerlo. Yo soy un jardinero / quiero-ser granjero y quiero utilizar este blog para documentar mi jardín, contestar a cualquier pregunta y cualquier otra cosa que quiero hacer. I vivo en el desierto del suroeste de los Estados Unidos y escribiré las cosas que vivo y conozco, pero ya veremos a donde este nos llevará.
ryan sauer

No comments:

Post a Comment